Tuesday, July 29, 2008

RWA / San Francisco

I am nearly packed and will be in San Francisco for the week at the RWA conference. This is going to be an awesome week, and I know I'm going to see a lot of familiar faces.

(I'm also one of those people who will look straight at someone I know and if I see them out of context, I will not recognize them. I've even done this to my husband.. er... after we'd been married eight years. So all the faces are going to be a challenge, and I'm just telling everyone ahead of time, I am totally cheating and reading the name tags first.)

I hope to take photos and get 'em up next week. I would say I will get them posted here next week, but you all know that would be a total lie.

y'all take care,

-toni

1 Comments:

Blogger becky hutchison said...

Have a great time at the RWA, Toni! And a BIG thanks for the awesome blog at Murderati this past Sunday. Your post helped me understand what was missing in my WIP and has inspired me to rework my narrative...hopefully for the better. You rock, Toni!

July 30, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home