Thursday, June 5, 2008

chaos, and contest...

Hey folks, I am running out the door to go do a stock signing for a couple of places that requested it yesterday (woot! they have my book!)... and I'm attending a wonderful library signing / talk event early this evening (Denham Springs Library for anyone who's in the area)... so I am moving the new Bad Advice column to next week. Otherwise, the entire column would have been Blah and I think blah blah and yadda something yadda, maybe. Oh, and blah.

Meanwhile, Bobbie Faye is guest blogging tomorrow over on The Lipstick Chronicles, so come check it out!

1 Comments:

Blogger becky hutchison said...

Yippee! I love your guest blogs. I know you'll rock at TLC! See you there...



Becky Hutchison

June 5, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home