Sunday, June 8, 2008

fantastic writer's resource

Author Lynn Viehl has an absolutely terrific blog called "A Paperback Writer" which I highly recommend. I am probably the last person to discover it (I am slow at this internet stuff sometimes), in spite of the fact that Lynn's always posting terrific and helpful comments over on Murderati.

Her "Complete Friday 20" index of Q & A's is one of the best resources I've come across. I will be checking out her books now, because anyone this smart is someone I should have already been reading.

2 Comments:

Blogger azteclady said...

I don't know that you are the last person to find PaperbackWriter :grin: but I highly recommend reading her archives--some really really good advice there, both for veteran writers and for writers striving for publication.

Have a great week!

June 9, 2008 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger becky hutchison said...

Toni, you are now the next-to-last person who knew about "A Paperback Writer," as I just learned about it from you. And you're right...it is a great blog! Thanks for the info and link.

June 9, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home