Tuesday, June 17, 2008

great trip and contest winners...

I had an absolutely fantastic time in Decatur at Wordsmiths...

...and I am buried twenty feet beneath the pile of "to-do" lists. I have had two contests and I have winners to announce--will try to do so by Monday. Both the CJ Lyons contest and the Author Buzz contest winners to be announced via newsletter. Um, some time next week. (Email to winners will go out as well.)

...and I am also waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on email. My apologies, but I am definitely responding. I'm just slllllllllllooooooooooooow.

I am utterly jazzed about book 3. There are moments when the ideas fall into place and the characters take over, and that's what's happening, so I might be scarce around here. (I know, HUGE shock there.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home