Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not Dead Yet

Well, hi there. I know, I know, I kinda suck at this whole "show up to your own blog" thing. I am going to try something new here. New for me. Short, quickie blogs, random things going on in the day, with links to the longer subjects over on Murderati or Murder She Writes as they go up. 

So, yeah. My big observation for today? It is extremely cool to get something in the mail that you weren't expecting but had wanted:



An ARC for Allison Brennan's SUDDEN DEATH.

Ha! I wanted to run tell the internet NEENER NEENER NEENER. Because I am so cool and mature. I cannot wait to read it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kitty said...

Hey toni,
Great idea to post links here to other places we can find you. I've got this one on my feed.

Ah, some good down time with a book. That one looks delcious.

January 13, 2009 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Toni McGee Causey said...

Thanks, Kitty!

January 15, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home