Friday, July 31, 2009

Contest WINNERS!

Wow, thank you so much to everyone who entered and tweeted / retweeted! You guys rock--and it was so cool to see so many entries.

Winners of the books+gift certificate combo -- please contact me via email toni [dot] causey [at] gmail [dot] com -- and tell me an email address for the gift card and a snail mail address for the books.

Winners of the gift card -- send me your email where you want to receive the card!

Okay, here are the winners of Allison's first two books in the FBI series (SUDDEN DEATH and FATAL SECRETS) and my first two books (CHARMED AND DANGEROUS and GIRLS JUST WANNT HAVE GUNS) -- plus a $10 gift card (tell me your preference between B&N and Amazon):

blakesmomma (entered on RT board)
Aimee (entered from blog)
Crystal GB (entered from blog)
mad4rombks (entered from twitter)
Brooke (entered from blog)
Robin (entered from RT)
Has_Bookpushers (entered from twitter)
Judi (entered from RT)
Margie (entered from blog)
GLMorrison (entered from twitter)

Winners of the $10 gift card:

Ainsley (entered from RT)
SarahLovesBooks (entered from RT)
Asphaltcowgirl (entered from twitter)
Mgbraden (entered from twitter)
SiNn (entered from blog)

Again, thank you all! There were so many entries... I wish I could send books to everyone!

7 Comments:

Blogger Terri Molina said...

Aww I never win. ;-P

Congrats to the winners. You got some great reads there!

July 31, 2009 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

I'm with Terri.... I never win either! LOL

Congrats guys, enjoy your goodies!!

July 31, 2009 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

I hope everyone who won enjoys the books as much as I did. You have some REALLY GREAT reads coming your way!

July 31, 2009 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I WON! Very exciting. I need a new series or two... it's so hard waiting for the "next" book.

--G.L.

July 31, 2009 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger CrystalGB said...

Thank you so much. Congratulations to all the winners.

August 1, 2009 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Congratulations winner!

August 2, 2009 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger SiNn said...

oh wow too cool ty for holding the contest i never expected to win

August 6, 2009 at 1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home