Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Top Five Questions People Ask That Jackie Kessler Must Lay to Rest:

I asked Jackie to give me this list, which cracked me up. So here you go:

Top Five Questions People Ask That Jackie Kessler Must Lay to Rest:

5. No, I’m not a superhero in real life. Although juggling two full-time jobs and a family with young kids should qualify as a super power.
4. Yes, I have a weakness, just as every superhero has a weakness. Mine is chocolate.
3. No, I’m not really Caitlin Kittredge in disguise.
2. My favorite super hero author is Neil Gaiman. Which is ironic, considering that SANDMAN isn’t about superheroes. A very close second: Matt Wagner.

And the No. 1 question that people ask Jackie that she must lay to rest:
1. Yes, even Jet is taller than me.

(See her NEW RELEASE, BLACK AND WHITE and the description in the post below this.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Oh now I'm totally disappointed. Just kidding. Love your work Jackie!!

And of course, you too, Toni

June 3, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home