Wednesday, April 30, 2008

wow

I am having a lot of fun working on book 3 right now. It's one of those times when I can see the story, see it playing out in my head many many steps ahead of where I actually am right now and I can't write fast enough to keep up with it.

That feels amazing.

I'm going to be having some contests up within the next few days, so stay tuned... and I've got some nice packages to give away -- two books each (Bad Days plus Family Jewels galley), and a "shuck me, suck me, eat me raw" item (choice of button or magnet). If you want the first notice to be able to enter, sign up for the newsletter (on the home page) and you'll be one of the first to know.

Also, those who've signed up for the newsletter will get an extra excerpt from book 2 ahead of publication.

I'll be blogging Sunday on Murderati, so come on over and say hello there, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger becky hutchison said...

I'll be signing up for your newsletter. Have fun writing book 3, and I hope you get some well-deserved rest!!!

April 30, 2008 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Thanks, Becky!

(rest? what is this thing you speak of?)

May 1, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home