Tuesday, April 15, 2008

FIRST BLOG POST:

Wow. It's been a while. This year has flown by, and many many things have happened, and here we are, brand new look to the site, brand new beginning.

Right now, I'm prepping what I'm going to need for the Romantic Times Convention. And if you check out the schedule on my site, I'll be speaking on two different panels, as well as helping to host a terrific morning mixer on Saturday morning. We're going to have tons of stuff to giveaway Saturday morning, so if you're anywhere in the area, don't miss this one--it's going to be a blast.

Also, Thursday night, if you're near Oakland, PA (near Pittsburgh), there's a terrific multi-author signing at Mystery Lovers Bookshop. Check out our Mystery Chix page for bios on many of the attendees.

I'm bringing my camera, and I'll be blogging here on the signing as well as RT--should prove to be some crazy photos, since so much of RT is a party.

Plus--more blogs on writing and movies and books and the crazy, frantic world of Bobbie Faye. There'll be contests and excerpts and more. Check back soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitty said...

Okay, I see, you've started a new blog and it is a part of your website.

May 2, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home